Any way to recover after botched firmware update?

Hello, I have the cluster box and I tried to flash the latest firmware. I took the one here: https://downloads.mixtile.com/cluster-box/image/image-release-clusterbox-openwrt23-20240422.bin

I ran the update through the web and now it turns off but nothing comes up. Is there a way to fix it?

Hello heiku, assuming you are using the new version control board of the Cluster Box (the new board is equipped with an OcuLink port), please verify if you can restore the Cluster Box by following the instructions below.

If you do not have the new control board of the Cluster Box, please contact us and we will send a new one to you.

My control board does not have the Oculink port. How should I contact you to arrange for a new control board?

Please provide your address and phone number to this email: info@mixtile.com. We will arrange to ship the new controller board to you.

I got the controller board. I installed it in the cluster. Now the web interface comes up, but I don’t see the nodes.
Do I have to flash the node boards again before they show up in nodectl? Right now, when I run nodectl list, it throws a segmentation fault.

Hello, please reflash the Blade 3 nodes. Turn position 4 of the SPST four-position dip switch to ON. Then Blade 3 enters MaskROM mode for firmware development.
You can download the firmware here: clusterbox-debian-20240611.img
Note: The new firmware clusterbox-debian-20240611.img already included the latest PCIe driver, please don’t install the MIOP driver again.
The instructions for upgrading firmware are here: Upgrade Firmware Using USB Cable | Mixtile

when I run adb reboot loader connected to the usb C port closest to the HDMI port, it returns error: no devices/emulators found

We are not sure what is the issue here. Maybe the system cannot boot up correctly so it cannot be recognized by using the ADB command. Could you try to enter MaskROM mode to upgrade the new firmware?