Zigbee and Z-Wave 2in1 Module for Home Assistant

❗️❗️❗️New Arrival: Mixtile HybridConnect Module-Compatible with Zigbee/Thread/Matter and Z-Wave

Mixtile HybridConnect Module is a Zigbee and Z-Wave 2in1 Module designed for Home Assistant users and developers. It offers easy connectivity with Zigbee and Z-Wave and will support Matter specifications with a future Mixtile firmware update. It supports Over-The-Wire (OTW) Firmware Update via the PCIe interface, which allows easy and quick firmware updates for both protocols.

Mixtile HybridConnect Module has worked seamlessly with Mixtile Edge 2 Kit IoT gateway, which runs Home Assistant.

✅ Get Mixtile HybridConnect Module at $19.9: https://www.mixtile.com/…/mixtile-hybridconnect-module/

✅ Mxitile Edge 2 Kit IoT Gateway: https://www.mixtile.com/edge-2-kit/

1. Where will ZWave firmware updates be posted for the ZWave radio?
  2. How often will this be done? For example, there are some significant changes/fixes in 7.22.1 GA that was recently released that customers are going to want ASAP.

Thanks!

Hi, Jason

1. We will post firmware updates on this Community, our Social Media, and EDM (Email).
  2. Since Z-Wave official firmware updates are infrequent and do not always include firmware changes, we will assess the situation accordingly. Generally, we update every four months. If necessary, we will try to update ASAP, potentially as frequently as once a month.
    Warm regards
1 Like

Hi all,
I have just installed the Mixtile 2-in-1 board into my x86 based home asssitant. I have installed the recomended addons but now I’m stuck. In the configuration I’m asked to enter the firmware URL which I don’t have. Can you please be so kind and share the URL with me.

thx in advance

Alex

Hi Alex
Can you give me a little more information? For example, where is the error encountered, if possible, send me a screenshot.

Have a nice day!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,
here it is…

regards

Alex

Hi Alex

This link will help you how to use it.
Using Home Assistant in Mixtile Edge 2 Kit | Mixtile

Daniel