Unable to setup "Hub not found"

Im unable to setup my hub, when i write in the security code it says “Hub not found”

Hi @lojden,
The issue has been fixed. Please try the new version 0.6.1(84) of the Android App.

The latest version i can find in hockey app is 0.6.1(78) @fenix

Please download HockeyApp in Google Play Store. You can find version 0.6.1(84) in this App.

I have just received the Huib today got link to install app and it was version 0.6.1 (78) how do I get the (84) version I have hockey app installed but got link in twitter post.

Hi @Robert_Jackson,
Download HockeyApp in Google Play Store and install it. Then you can find version 0.6.1(84) of Mixtile App in HockeyApp.

Wow. What a mess this is. I got the hockey app from their web site. Completely different version to what is in the Playstore. Create a hockey account. Then get the Mixtile app in there. Create an account. The pairing pin of my device was nothing like the one printed on the label underneath! Hold the reset button for 3 seconds to have it read out (in English).

Very clumsy. Why not a normal app? iOS app does not work on iPad (essential bits covered by the keyboard).