Method 1: Through your phone/app (Manual or automatic)
- Go to the “Devices” page in your app and click on your hub
- Scroll all the way down to “Version” and click it.
- (if you wish to automatically update the hub whenever there is a new version. On the top right corner of this page, you can enable this option)
Method 2: Through the hub
- Make sure your hub is connected to the internet
- Long press the reset button on the hub for about 12 seconds
- Release when the hub says “Ready to update. Downloading…”
The whole process may take about an hour.
P.S. if your current version is below 1.3, you will have update it twice to get the latest version. Once it is updated, reset the hub, re-download the app, then re-pair the hub.