Please follow the steps below to factory reset the hub
- On the Mixtile app, delete the hub from the list
- Unplug the power cord from the hub
- Press and hold the reset button then plug the cord back to the hub
- Release the reset button when the light goes off and on for a moment
- Wait a few minutes for the hub to start back up (it will sound “Ready to work”)
To check if the hub is reset, hold the reset button until it sounds the pairing code. If it’s successfully reset, the pairing code will be the same as the one in the back of the hub and all devices/routines/accounts will be deleted.