Fibaro socket discovery

Hi, i jsut bought mixtile.
firmaware 1.17.

How i can add new z wave - for example z wave fibaro socket?

Hi,

If it’s one of compatible type of device, new Z-wave devices will work with our hub. Our hub works with a number of types of devices including sockets, light bulbs, switches, etc. With that said, the new Fibaro socket should work with our hub. Make sure the socket and the hub have the same frequency.

Best,

Bac

Mixtile Team

I am not sure about the compatibility tho.
I think, that Fibaro socket doesnt have support in ESH.
Correct?

the question above was about How to add too? Can you please elaborate more about that?

Hi,

ESH is just the framework that we use. If you switch to openHAB, our compatible Z-Wave and Zigbee devices will remain the same.

To add it to the hub, you would just pair it how you normally would with other devices. Turn on the hub’s inclusion/pairing mode and turn on the Fibaro socket into inclusion/pairing mode.

Best,

Bac

thank you, but how do I turn on hubs inclusion/pairing mode?

I have several sockets and zwave devices, which for example na OH or HO was discoveryable, but on ESH - I dont not know how to…

Can you maybe check, if Fibaro socket is even supported?

Hi,

On the Mixtile app, there is an add button on the top right corner. Click it and click add devices. The hub will start searching for devices. I’ve also attached a video below. Inclusion mode for the Fibaro socket depends on the device itself, please find the instruction for it under the product manual.

What its the model of the Fibaro socket? For more details, you can check if we have tested the device in our compatibility test below

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Best,

Bac

Mixtile Team