Development dead?

Is the development dead on this device? Has not happened much since the release…

New versión mixtile app (149)

Hello, @lojden
Thank you for keeping an eye on our devices. Our team is continually refining Mixtile Hub. The latest update is on September 11.
After that, we will release an update every 2 weeks and Update App monthly, will notify the user by email, please check it.
Best wishes!

Do you guys plan to finish Android app for the hub?
I have Mixtile hub for a few month now but I can use it only as a super-expensive night light.

Hi,

We have a working Android app in Google Playstore right now. If you encountered any bugs or have any suggestions for us, please let us know. Your inputs are valuable to help us further improve our products. Also, have you check out our compatibility list. Our Hub supports a wide range of devices and we are constantly adding more to that list.

Best,

Bac

Mixtile Team

Hi Bac,

I just updated the app from the PlayStore (I had app installed from the HockeyApp and it didn’t update correctly from the PlayStore, so I had to reinstall it). I indeed see more functionality in the app but it sill far from being usable. App crashes everywhere and wipes its configuration when reopened and needs to be paired with the hub again every time.
Also, it works only in local mode. Registration via email doesn’t work. After I enter requested confirmation code it asks for the email again and again and crashes if I try to exit from that screen.

Hi,

I have taken down the problems you encountered and I’ll submit them to the our development team.Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks again for providing us your inputs. Keep a lookout for the next update!

Best,

Bac

Mixtile Team

Do you have any updates regarding Android app? App still crashes on every screen and pretty much unusable. I’m unable to create any routines. I thought maybe my Android version is too new but it doesn’t work neither on Android 7, 8 nor 9. Can you tell which Android version you are using for testing the app or are you able to create any routines at all in Android app?

Hi,

Please update both your app and your hub to the latest firmware. Our latest android app version is 0.6.3 and our latest hub firmware is 1.8. We used a few different android versions to test. Personally I use the Android 8.0. And yes, you are able to create routines in the Android app.

Click here to check how to update the app and hub to the latest versions. If you still encountered other problems after upgrading, let me know. :slight_smile:

Best,

Bac

Mixtile Team

Both updated to the latest version.

Hi,

How often does it happened? And can you reproduce this problem e.g. does it happen when you try to pair devices, switching Wi-Fi, setting a routine, or anything else? It will be helpful if you could provide as much info as you can.

• Hub Firmware - 1.8
  • App (Android) Version - 0.6.3
  • What phone and version do you use?

Best

Bac

Mixtile Team

It happens every time I open the app. Just updated the hub but firmware version is still 1.7.18093011. App is 0.6.3. It crashes immediately when I try to add any routine. Also app is losing paring with the hub and I have to pair it again and again.

Hi

Your hub may not have successfully updated. You can try to upgrade the hub through your phone. On your app, you can see the download percentage and option to install the hub. After you press install, please wait for the hub to fully upgrade. (The LED light will light blue.)

Our developers already fixed the pairing problem, it will be fixed in the upcoming android upgrade. As for the routine problem, I have reported it to the developer team. Currently we weren’t able to reproduce this problem, but we will investigate it further.

Thanks for letting us know

Bac

Mixtile Team